Among their wide range of rectangular metal tins, Crown proposes different models with cut corners. Available in many capacities and compatible with "food contact", our metal packaging makes it possible to enhance the quality image of all your products, from gourmet food to parapharmaceutical or cosmetic products.
The metal tin; guaranteed quality packaging
For decades, the round, triangular or rectangular metal tin has been reserved for quality food and products. A top-of-the-range positioning that is more relevant than ever and inseparably linked to the rectangular metal tins with square corners that Crown offers you.
Depending on their shape, the containers are perfectly suited to host every possible product:
- cakes and other biscuits, especially premium products. The metal cake tin is inextricably associated with the notion of quality;
- confectionery: as stated above, the quality image of candies, chocolate sweets, macaroons, fruit pastes and other sweets can be enhanced with a metal tin:
- health and parapharmaceutical products such as throat lozenges;
- bulk products for drinks, including coffee, tea, herbal teas and infusions.
Versatile, our rectangular square corner tins can be used to create assortments, gourmet tins, limited editions or promotional packs.
Why choose metal for your packaging?
In addition to the qualitative image conveyed by a personalised metal tin, metal offers many advantages, both for your company's brand image and for the customer:
- intact preservation of your products by avoiding all risks related to shocks and crushing that may occur between your production line and the point of sale;
- prolonged storage of your foodstuffs, especially because a metal tin is a natural barrier against humidity;
- showing your commitment to waste reduction: more and more consumers are sensitive to plastic pollution. Metal packaging does not have this problem because it is always and infinitely recyclable;
- customisation at will (printing, embossing, varnishing, etc.) thanks to our designers who advise and accompany you right up to the design of your prototype.